Arrangement of the first semester of 2015/16 academic year
The beginning of the first semester is fast approaching.
Find below some important information regarding the arrangements towards the re-opening of the new semester.
- Registration of new and continuing students - 31st August to 4th September, 2015
- Orientation for fresh students - 31st August to 4th September, 2015
- Lectures begins - 27th September, 2015
- Close of registration for continuing students - 11th September, 2015
- Penalty for Late Registration - 14th to 18th September, 2015
- All fees must be paid directly at any branch of UBA into account no: 00106750901503
- Continuing students must clear all outstanding balances plus at least 50% of current fees to be eligible to attend lectures
- Fresh students must pay their fees in full
A penalty of ghc100.00 will be applied to any continuing student who failed
to register before the close of registration on 18th September, 2015